Monday, December 7, 2009

Cute small token from Japan

My friend went to Japan and brought me this cute square tin box. I thought it was a pencil colour box. I opened it and found that I was wrong. Inside, there are some cookies covered with pink chocolate. The cookie called Yatsuhashi. Yatsuhashi is traditional Japanese cookies made from rice flour and cinnamon. The people from Kyoto start to sell yatsuhashi since 250 years ago as souvenir.

I adore this souvenir because of their briliant packaging. For more just click http://otabe.co.jp/item/aki/tyoko.html (Don't understand, in Japanese). The industry is very seriously design it.
Wish, someday I could find local food packaging on beautiful design. Just a crazy idea... Dodol garut in tin box with a girl in kebaya's sunda clothes design in anime or CB style hehehhehhehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment